Monday, February 05, 2007

Just because I can

One of the TV shows I have been enjoying these days is My Name is Earl. Below is a clip from an episode I saw recently (it was a repeat, I think). I enjoyed this scene a lot. I arrived home from work shortly before 10:30 p.m. and just caught this bit before the credits rolled. I enjoyed it thoroughly, and looked forward to watching the episode (I was taping it) to find out the context.


As it turns out, There never really was much of a context for it, and in a way that makes me enjoy it a little bit more.

So, just because I can and because I'm such a 21st century gal, I'm going to try and embed a YouTube link right onto my blog. Let's see if it works.




It seems to have worked! I feel so modern. Because strobe lights and robot dances are so, you know, modern. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

1 comment:

Smile said...

That's funny clip! Gosh, that song brings back memories. I've been meaning to try embedding YouTube clips in my blog. You've given me the confidence to try it.